Experience the winemaker's life
From May to September: from Monday to Saturday 9am-1am / 2pm-7pm, on Sundays 9am-1pm.
From October to April: from Monday to Saturday 9am-12.30pm / 2pm-6.30pm, closed on Saundays.
Closed on May, 1st, December, 25 and January, 1st.
95 chemin de Saumelongue, 84110 Vaison-la-Romaine
VINEYARD BIKE RIDE
STARTING MAY, 19
ATTENTION PLEASE ! This tour is only available in FRENCH for now. You can still follow it, but the explanation will be given in French.
About 1.30 hour of electric bike ride in our vineyards, along with a professional guide. Observe the terroirs and reliefs of our magnificent vineyard, and end your tour in the wine shop with a tasting of our wines, accompanied by aperitif platters. In partnership with Passions Organizzz' and Sun e-Bike.
- MANDATORY RESERVATION minimum 48 hours in advance: payment requested during the reservation (payment in advance by CHQ, ESP or CB)
- 45€ (electric bike rental included) + tasting of wines from the wine shop and aperitif
- 25€ without rental (note you must have an electric bike) + tasting of wines from the cellar and aperitif
- DATE: Every Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. by reservation (48 hours in advance) from mid-May to the end of September.
- DURATION: Plan about 2 hours for the entire service (the walk itself lasts about 1 hour)
- PARTICIPANTS: minimum 2 people, maximum 10 people.
- MEETING PLACE: the meeting place will be given to you by email with the validation of your reservation. Three possible courses, we offer 1 course/week (rotations depending on demand). Contact us to find out about the proposed route on the day of your visit.
- Course 1: 10 kms and 100m of elevation - Easy
- Course 2: 6 kms and 100m of elevation - Easy
- Course 3: 8 kms and 200m elevation - Moderate
RULES AND REFUND
- Electric bike rental and equipment (helmet) included: wearing a helmet is compulsory.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Don't forget to bring water and sunscreen
- Attention, if cancellation less than 24 hours before the reserved day, the payment of the totality of the service will be asked to you: you won't recive any refund.
- In case of bad weather, the service will be offered on another day.
- If this is not possible, it will be fully refunded. In case of damage to the bike, insurance is included.
WHO WILL BE YOUR GUIDE?
"I am Cyril, passionate about sports, especially mountain hiking, photography and cycling. I converted to the field of leisure. After a sporting past with many competitions, it was time to stop and give back to the others what I have been given. The Vaucluse fascinates me! I discovered very beautiful places that I want to share in summer and winter. This is how I created turnkey services to enjoy these magnificent landscapes, whether by bike or on foot"