Experience the winemaker's life
From May to September: from Monday to Saturday 9am-1am / 2pm-7pm, on Sundays 9am-1pm.
From October to April: from Monday to Saturday 9am-12.30pm / 2pm-6.30pm, closed on Saundays.
Closed on May, 1st, December, 25 and January, 1st.
95 chemin de Saumelongue, 84110 Vaison-la-Romaine
WINERY GUIDED TOURS
We open our doors to you to explain all the stages of wine production, from the harvest to the glass. Reception of the harvest, vinification processes, storage and tasting, we will reveal to you the entire wine production chain. The visit will end with a tasting in the wine shop.
AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ON DEMAND
- PRICE: €5 (refunded in case at least 6 bottle of wine are purchased) free for children under 18
- DATE: Every Wednesday and Thursday from May 3 to July 27, from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- PARTICIPANTS: minimum 2 people, maximum 10 people.
- Possible to book a tour any day of the week on demand.
- Mandatory reservation
RULES AND REFUND:
- The visit is not accessible to children under 6 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The 5€ fee will be refunded in case of wine purchase.
- The winery reserves the right to cancel a visit if the conditions are not met to welcome you (handling, various operations).
- If cancellation caused by us, you'll get a full refund.