IGP Méditerranée Rosé 2022 Organic
(€5.20 la bouteille)
Shipping in cases of 6 bottles. Delivery in 4 to 5 working days.
Terroir: Planted on alluvial soil, our IGP benefit from soils from the Rhône tributaries. These fresh soils consist mainly of silt and sand, deposited over time by the waterways. The balance between limestone and gravel allows a drainage of the basement for an ideal vegetative development.
Climate: The hills, well exposed, enjoy the Mediterranean climate: generosity of the sun and benefits of the Mistral.
Vinification and ageing: Gentle pressing and strict separation of the presses to obtain naturally pale colours. Fermentations at low temperatures (between 14° and 16°). Ageing in coated concrete tanks. Early bottling
- Colour : pale and brilliant pink
- Nose : opens up with notes of fruits with white flesh.
- Taste : delicate and charming, revealing aromas of vineyard peach and grenadine. Beautiful roundness with a very light sweetness, which will balance its freshness
Wine and food pairing: Very pleasant as an aperitif, it will perfectly go with gourmet salads, grilled meats and roasted vegetables or a nice assortment of fresh goat cheese.
- Appellation/Area of production
- IGP Mediterrannée
- Vintage (year)
- Bottle 0,75L
- Name of the wine
- Alcohol level
- 13 % vol.
- Grenache 80% - Cinsault 20%
- Selling packaging
- Case of 6 bottles
You might also like